The mixture of testosterone is subject to the effects of the enzyme aromatase in the body, among the side effects of T-400 are side effects of estrogen. The rate of aromatization is directly related to the amount of used substance, and together with increasing doses aromatization is higher. Estrogenic side effects include: excessive water retention and bloating, elevated blood pressure (. due to water retention in the body), accelerated fat deposition and gynecomastia. The side effects of estrogen can be reduced or completely avoided by using aromatase inhibitors or SERMs (selective estrogen receptor modulators. Among androgenic side effects are: increased secretion of sebum (oily skin), acne (in terms of increased secretion of sebum), body hair growth, and increased risk of inducing male pattern baldness (MPB) in persons with a genetic predisposition. Anabolic / androgenic steroids can have deleterious effects on blood cholesterol levels. This includes a tendency to reduce HDL (good) cholesterol and increase LDL (bad) cholesterol. All anabolic steroids have the ability to suppress or shut down the natural endogenous production of testosterone in the body, and T-400 is no exception. After the end of the cycle, it is highly recommended to use a suitable PCT (Post Cycle Therapy).
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
It’s heart wrenching to hear stories like yours. To lend some insight, I have most of my patients on estrogen blockers as well. This is something that I find necessary even though we replace to the normal range only. We recommend against GHRP-6 and all growth hormone treatment, so I cant’ speak directly to that. His testosterone dose is higher than what I would start a patient at, but it’s not exorbitant. That, however, is only part of the picture. Proper dosing is dependent upon the observation of how a patient reacts to a dose over time. So, that dose could be entirely too high for him even though I would say it is on the spectrum of normal dosing in general.